Symptom-free testing that is COVID-19 Wirral is currently strictly by visit only. This can be therefore we could handle need and guarantee our crucial employees can get tested.
You can easily book a consultation at underneath of the web web page.
This screening is recognized as lateral movement evaluation. Test outcomes will generally be accessible within one hour.
It is designed to determine those that have COVID-19 but don’t have any outward symptoms. This may allow them to separate and prevent the spread associated with the virus.
Anyone who has had a confirmed good result for COVID-19 should never book a symptom-free test until after 3 months through the date associated with good outcome.
Who is able to get tested?
The next teams should be offered concern for regular symptom-free tests that are COVID-19
- important employees whom cannot home based
- someone else who cannot work at home
- unpaid carers that have to leave house
- those who have been asked getting a test before an appointment that is medical
- volunteers undertaking activities that are essential
- adult in households, childcare and help bubbles of main and pupils that are secondary-age
- grownups in households, childcare and help bubbles of main and additional staff
- grownups involved in the wider college community, including coach motorists and after college club leaders.
Unless you get symptoms if you are self-isolating for ten days you do not need to book a test.
just exactly just What the test involves
The test involves going for a swab of this of one’s nose plus the straight straight straight back of the neck, making use of a cotton bud that is long.
You’ll need a number that is mobile email address to join up whenever you arrive. If you use them, please bring your reading eyeglasses to you, since you need to perkind an application.
Should you not have mobile quantity or current email address the employees will explain how you can get the test outcome.